Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More about March

John worked really hard last week even though it was his spring break so we took a little break on Saturday. We met our friends Jenn and Travis in St Augustine. We went to dinner and the beach with them and got to have a pretty good time. It was a little foggy and chilly when we first got to the beach around 5 in the evening and so most people were already gone for the day. After we had been there a little while we got used to the temperature and had the beach to ourselves to play. It turned out being a really nice day.

For St. Patrick's Day, I made a green dinner. My mom used to make us green eggs and ham for St Patty's Day so I decided to make us a green dinner too. I made green lemonade and green chicken enchiladas. To be honest it was a little gross looking and I think John was a little disgusted by my attempt at being festive. He asked me about 5 times "it's just food coloring, right?"

It still tasted good though I promise!

No comments: