Monday, May 4, 2009

Wicked!!!!!!!!!!

John and I went to see the Broadway play Wicked on Thursday night in Jacksonville. I had been wanting to see the play for several years and asked John to get me tickets to see it for Valentine's day. He picked me up from work and we drove to Jax for the show. We got a little lost trying to find the theater but the frustration was totally worth it. The show was absolutely AMAZING! Before the show we went to The Landing which is kind of a glorified outdoor strip mall. It was right on the bay and a beautiful afternoon. We were able to walk right down to the water and take some pictures.
We took lots of pictures while we were waiting for the show to start. This is John with the program for the show.

This is me with a poster of Elphaba. This was probably one of the best plays I have seen. I would highly recommended seeing it.

1 comment:

Astorga Crew said...

Next time, come for a visit! Looks like you had a blast!